Health, Safety, Environment & Quality
Acden Health, Safety, Environment & Quality team provides dedicated safety advisory, training and compliance service to all Acden business units and external clients.
The objective is to provide our clients with a safe, productive workforce, completing quality, environmentally responsible work without incident and maintaining the health, safety and wellbeing of our employees.
Our HSEQ department maintains ISO 9001:2008 Quality and ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Certifications as well as Alberta Labour Certificate of Recognition (COR).
Tracy MacLean, CRSP
Health, Safety, Environment & Quality Manager
780.762.5522 | email@example.com
Scope of Services:
Field Safety Services:
- Field training, including spotter, safe work observations, interventions, risk tolerance, workplace respect, etc.
- Development of job hazard analysis
- Standard HSE coverage, including safety observations, interventions, safety meetings, formal incident investigations, after hours/evening/weekend coverage
- Partners in Injury Reduction (PIR) Certifications & Auditing (Certificate of Recognition)
HSEQ Program Management and Administration:
- Monthly statistics, including tracking and trending of workforce hours, incidents, safety activities and key performance indicators
- Development and annual review/revision of all job hazard analysis, safe work practices and safe job procedures for all business units
- HSE Administration services, including document management and LCR action item tracking
- HSE Compliance Systems Management: ISNetworld, CanQual, Complyworks, PICS
- Quality Management (ISO9001 & ISO14001)
- COR compliant HSE manual development and maintenance
- Disability management services, including WCB claims tracking, claims management (appeals/dispute/resolution), modified and return to work programs
- Subcontractor prequalification and orientation
- Canadian Red Cross First Aid CPR Level C & AED
- Aboriginal Awareness & Cultural Training
- Alberta Transportation Defensive Driving Course (DDC) and Professional Driver Improvement Course (PDIC)
- HSE Leadership Training, including legislative responsibilities, root cause analysis, policies and procedures, job hazard analysis and risk tolerance
- OSSA Approved Fall Protection
- OSSA Approved Confined Space Entry/Monitor